25 Questions You Must Ask Your Venue
When you're looking for the perfect wedding venue, forgetting to ask the right questions can result in missing a key element or being charged an unexpected fee at the end of the night!
1. Is my wedding date available?
2. How many weddings will be booked that day?
3. What are the rates for different days or times (Friday, Saturday, Sunday – afternoon, evening?
4. What kinds of deposit’s are required?
5. Are there hidden costs like service charges, gratuity, cleaning fees, or overtime?
6. What is the cancellation policy?
7. What is the last possible date that we can make changes?
8. Must I use vendors of your choosing
9. Is there room for a band and/or dancing
10. Does the venue own sound equipment or will that need to be rented?
11. Are there any noise restrictions?
12. How many Bath facilities will be available for my event?
13. Is there a Bridal Suite? Is there a Groom Suite?
14. Is the site handicap accessible?
15. Is there ample parking? Will my guests be charged for parking?
16. Is there a backup plan for rain?
17. Are there any decoration limitations? Can we Use Candles?
18. When can my vendors arrive for setup?
19. What time will my guests have to leave the venue?
20. Who is responsible for setting up & tearing down the décor?
21. Is there an in-house Caterer?
22. Are we required to use that caterer?
23. What is your pricing for alcohol?
24. Can we bring our own liquor?
25. Is there a fee to bring our own liquor?
Happy Planning - EE
#venue #weddingvenue #bride #bridetobe #weddingplanner #caweddingplanner #longbeachweddingplanner #longbeachweddings #caweddings #weddingcoordinator